Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 February 2016

So much GOOD NEWS!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've taken so long to update the blog. Life has been really good. So much news  to share. Kelly and I have been on a holiday to Vancouver with our monkies. Oh boy, did they ever love it!!! The airplane ride, the aquarium and the science museum were a few of the highlights. We feel so blessed Amanda shared this experience with us. It was 5 days of memories that we will always cherish.
Celebrated Kellys birthday on Friday so the boys arrived with three different kinds of cake for papa as they couldn't decide....was a great party with lots of cake!
I had chemo on Thursday and it was ok. Ive been asleep for the past 3 days but this morning I'm finally feeling better. It was so great to have the 2 weeks off and between that and the holiday I got to forget about the chemo regime. Had a meltdown returning to cancer care and the schedule again but the dr told me CA 125 is down to 260 so we are making progress. This news helps me to keep on keeping on!! Our family is blessed with so much love and support and we are enjoying everyday. Keeping you in the loop                Always Donna

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys! The monkies must have loved the trip!

    ReplyDelete