Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 April 2016

So Many Blessings!

Hello everyone. All is good at the Hamm House. I'm feeling pretty good again but the last few chemos had me laying pretty quiet for Easter holiday. We were together as a family on the Monday and the bunny visited our little monkies.
I had my CT scan and met with Winnipeg yesterday. It appears there is no growth to the cancer...its stable. This is good news. The chemo is keeping it at bay. The Drs are concerned about how hard the chemo is on me both mentally and physically and suggested I might be ready for a drug holiday. This means I would not have chemo for a period of time that I choose unless symptoms appeared. This also means I would have lots of time to visit you all and do a little shopping t Winners!!! I'm nervous to not have the chemo but sure would enjoy some time away from this cancer regime. I will do some soul searching and meet with my Dr in Brandon on Wednesday and decide on a plan.
Thanks for my dear friends and family who keep thinking of our family and helping us through this journey. Much love and thanks Keeping you in the loop Always Donna

2 comments:

  1. You want to meet somewhere? Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you for how hard you are fighting! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete