Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Holiday Time Not as Planned !!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to update you folks on what has been going on. I started my drug holiday and felt good for about a week. Then I was feeling tough so went to the dr and found out I needed a blood transfusion. I had that and felt a little better but not great. After meeting WPG drs it was determined that the chemo I had been having was not very effective. I had to make a few decisions on what plan I felt was best for me. I decided to start a new drug called Tomoxifin that I take orally 2 x a day. This will replace chemo and will take it for 3 months then have a CT scan to see how things are. The goal right now is to get feeling better and enjoy the summer. I'm sure Winners must be looking for me so that's just one more reason to get feeling better. Keeping you in the loop. Always, Donna

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you always our Dear friend! You are so strong and a hell of a fighter! Hope we can get together over the summer! ! Love you and a Big Hug coming get your way!♡

    Love The Gareau's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest peacefully my friend. You are so loved. Chris Curle

    ReplyDelete